Search Here!

February 11, 2013

Did You Hear...Katy Perry Likes Garbage Snacks.

Have you ever seen that SNL skit on Weekend Update where Bobby Moynihan plays the "Second-Hand News Correspondent" and doesn't get anything right ever?  Here's the clip if you wanna see it.

Anyway, that was me in my last post.

Here are the things I got wrong:

Jennifer Aniston isn't married yet. I think I messed up on this because such a huge deal was made out of her ring, and then they had that party around Christmas...and somewhere in my slight disinterest, I just made assumptions that this thing was full on go. So when I heard they'd started counseling only after a few months of marriage, I got snarky. I am all for counseling, but the timing seemed strange. Now of course, it makes perfect sense...though I might stop referring to it as "Marriage Boot Camp" if I were them.

I'm not sure where I read this next mistake, or maybe I dreamed it. You know, dreams are made up of like 80% of your deepest desires. And so I was under the impression last night that Adele and Barbra Streisand were going to do a duet on the Grammy's. It made perfect sense to me given the Elton and Sting appearances. But as the credits rolled, I sat there with my mouth open in frustration. Not only was I very aware that I'd have to make corrections in this blog, but I'd kinda held back my excitement waiting for this epic performance that never happened. Sigh. I did read that both women will be performing at the Oscars...but that's all I'm gonna say about it for now. I hate being wrong.

In other "how did I miss this" news...I thought Katy Perry and John Mayer had broken up. Oh well...at least one there's no mistaking one thing...
 
Katy Perry has boobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment