Search Here!

September 14, 2012

TV Is Back!

Throughout the next 6 weeks TV as we love it will be returning. Here are the 3 shows I'm looking forward to the most!

American Horror Story:
They have done a fabulous job promoting the upcoming season which will center around an Asylum. It's hard to know details of what's coming, and I will miss the family from last season. But I am very excited to see how they transition things, and whether or not they can sustain the scares and storyline. Plus, Adam Levine is hot. Oh and also asylums are terrifying.

Revenge:
You still have a little bit of time to watch last season before this one comes on, and YOU SHOULD.  Revenge will make you remember how awesome Madeline Stowe is and how dangerous it is to take matters into your own hands. I will have my eye on this one closely, because I really want them to keep integrity with the story they've started and not move away from that Hampton locale. Too much corporate espionage and getting tangled in the government will take away from what I love...the interaction between characters in close proximity.

Grey's Anatomy:
Rumor has it McSteamy is gonna die. That alone makes me want this season to be the last! Seriously. It's time to shut it down, but let's have one last season full of extreme medical situations, great music, and relationship drama!

What are you looking forward to the most?

6 comments:

  1. All 3!!! I love them all. I also love Grimm, Once Upon a Time, and Dr. Who!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Once Upon a Time! I hear they are bringing more fun characters in..rumors of Mulan!

      Delete
  2. Once Upon a Time, Glee (can't wait to see what they do with all the new people), Hot Set, and I don't know when it's going to come back on, but I want Psych back, like, NOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hot Set? What is that! I am about to watch Glee now!

      Delete
    2. It's like Project Runway and Face Off for set builders (like theatre). Excited!

      Delete
    3. Ahhhh. Sounds very cool!

      Delete