Search Here!

August 27, 2012

It's ALL McDonald's



I love Jim Gaffigan. My friend Julie introduced me to him years ago, and he had me at his love for bacon. Here is he talking about McDonald's. At one point, he goes into how we all have our own versions of McDonald's. Including, pop-culture that really doesn't matter. (ie...this blog!) Do you agree with him? Are we just perpetuating a McDonald's mentality? Watch the video and let me know what you think. I will give you my thoughts soon. Click on this link if you can't see the video.

2 comments:

  1. LOVED that special! We just watched it on Netflix a couple of weeks ago and have been using that phrase ever since! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, so true: it's ALL McDonald's. But my opinion is if you don't have a little McDonald's every once in a while, you're likely to order the 80 Big Macs, 5 Milkshakes, 100 Fries and eat them all in one sitting. You gotta have some MickeyD's sometimes. And that goes for ALL of it. Except maybe the tramp stamp.... Da ta da da daaa... Mistake!

    ReplyDelete