Search Here!

August 2, 2012

Mark Deklin

I have found a new answer to any questions revolving around my celebrity crush, my fantasy, or who I think is the hottest man in Hollywood. The answer...Mark Deklin.
McHottie!

He is perfect. PERFECT, I say. Here's how Deklin came to my attention. I'm in the midst of Season 3 of Desperate Housewives, and at some point, Gabriella has the hots for him. I knew I'd seen him before, because who could forget that face, but I couldn't remember where. Then it hit me, GCB. As I researched, I realized that I've seen him on a few shows over the years. 

He is mainly known for his roles on and off Broadway, and he's a very famous fight director, which I promptly learned is someone who choreographs sword fights for productions among other things. 
He's wearing glasses...he's smart!
He's 44 and has been everything from an English teacher, to a rare book dealer, to a construction worker. Hot. He is a jazz aficionado and an avid reader. HOT. You guys...he was a jazz pianist at a bar in Vienna for a little while. I want to go to there.

He's adopted and has a good relationship with both families. He played rugby in college, and started several bands before realizing that music was just not his thing. He's also broken all of his fingers on one of his hands, a few fingers twice even, but has never had any other broken bones.

He's the perfect mix of rugged and sensitive. Smart and sporty. He's tall, dark, and handsome. I mean, in the flesh.
I don't usually have a thing for cowboys, but I'll make an exception this time.
Since GCB has been cancelled, I'm not sure where Deklin's career will go, but here are a few things I'd like to see him in. I am sure it's been cast already, but I think he'd make an amazing Superman. And did they ever decide on the next James Bond? Hey, I'd even vote for him as Christian Grey in the 50 Shades of Grey movie, though I still haven't read it. Also, was he in Magic Mike? Because he totally should have been. More of this please!

No comments:

Post a Comment