Search Here!

November 22, 2012

10 Things in Pop-Culture This Week I'm Thankful For

Gotye's mouth. (Obvi.)
See yesterday's blog for more information on this.

Seeing Freddie Prinze Jr.'s name for the first time in maybe...7 years.
Remember this guy!?

Anne Hathaway's "near death" experience filming Les Mis. Losing 25lbs.
I dreamed a dream that I was Natalie Portman and it was the 5th of November.

My Repair by Brandi Carlile and Jason Scavone


Hearing "Tell Me Something Good" on 2 TV shows last week. Scandal and The Neighbors.


American Horror Story has been renewed for a 3rd Season.
She deserves an emmy nod JUST for her performance in Episode 5. That accent, that story. Amazing.

Twinkie Memes.
Well played Mayans.

Justin Bieber looking like a lost member of Color Me Badd.
I wanna love you down, I think I wanna throw up!

This picture of Honey Boo Boo made of trash.
This might be an attempt at commentary, but I think it's just fantastic!

Heidi Klum enjoying a Big Mac after the AMA's
As a conspiracy theorist, I can't say this actually qualifies as her EATING the Big Mac, I need more proof.
Oh there it is...she's fat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment