Search Here!

November 23, 2012

Otherwordly: Emotional Vocabulary At Its Finest

You guys...someone is stalking me.

Seriously, someone is like...seriously stalking me. I mean, not physically. And that's a lucky break for sure. Though at this point, I would welcome ANY company here in China.

But someone has tapped into my brain. My emotions. This "person" is paying close to how I am in the world and they have made a Tumblr that is essentially a tell-all of the inner most parts of me.

My friend Aimee posted the otherwordly Tumblr on my Facebook a few weeks ago and I've been following it since. Because it seems like it is following me!

The words that show up in this blog are sooooo "Amber-esque" that even a friend who has only known me a year pointed that out. It doesn't take long to figure out what makes me tick, so if you're interested at all in that, or if you just want to learn some great new words, then check out the blog. For now, here are a few I've enjoyed lately!

I mean...right!? Aren't they the greatest!? I could go into why I love each of these, but I could write an entire blog on each one, so you will just have to figure it out yourself. If you are looking to enrich your emotional vocabulary, I seriously suggest you check out Otherwordly!

No comments:

Post a Comment