Search Here!

May 30, 2012

My Summer (TV) To Do List



And by TV, I mean computer.
We've said our goodbyes to this year's television season, and it's time to look ahead to the Summer. Which really means, await the Fall for the return of all good television. Or, spend time catching up on what you've missed. Here's my Summer TV To Do List. Keep in mind, I have 2 months off of work to achieve this marathon of television! (Not that I couldn't get it done even if I was working...is that a bragging point?)



30 Rock- Re-watch Seasons 1-5 at least 3 more times-It's true, I will probably have this memorized by the time I leave China. Ever heard of Treat Yo' Self? Yep.

Once Upon a Time-I loved the first episode, but the time slot lost me. My mom says it's very entertaining. I love my mom. I think I'll watch. 
How did I miss this?! I love all of these people!
Freaks and Geeks-Two of my very different and very good friends suggest that this is worth my time. Sounds good to me.

Friday Night Lights-People rave about this show. Given that I grew up in the South where football is second only to God, I think I should probably see what the hype is about.

Glee-I need to see that dang season finale. Come on CHINA INTERNET PLEASE PLAY NICE! Talk about being left hanging. DO NOT tell me what happens.
Jenny...Dan is YOUR BROTHER...inappropriate! 
Gossip Girl-I'm in the middle of Season 3 now. I want to poke my eyes out, but I like Chuck Bass too much to do that. Guilty Pleasure all the way.

Game of Thrones-Catch up on Season 2.

Mad Men-Catch up on Season 5

Grey's Anatomy-Start from the beginning again just because.

Sports Night- Because it has Nate Fisher/Adam Braverman in it, and because my brother told me I would like it.
Looks like the cast of Friends played dress up in the cast of Gossip Girl's clothes.
How I Met Your Mother-Not sure how I missed out on this hype, but I did. Hope it's not too late to get in on it.

Dancing With The Stars-I know, I know. It's weird to watch this after all the voting has happened, but I like to watch dancing, and I still have managed to avoid hearing who won, and it's on Hulu, so why not!


What am I missing? What should I skip? 
What will YOU be watching this Summer? 

7 comments:

  1. Fun times! Did you ever watch Lost or The Sopranos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen Lost. Loved it. I should watch The Sopranos. I have heard great things about it.

      Delete
    2. The Sopranos is awesome. The best gift a certain ex gave me was an appreciation for that show.

      Delete
  2. HIMYM is on our summer list as well. We watched the pilot several weeks ago and it was good as far as pilots go. We are also going to try to catch up on Parenthood...only 2 seasons behind! Also have to start Modern Family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A, you gotta get busy! Parenthood and Modern Family are 2 of my FAVORITES!

      Delete
  3. HIMYM is a great show! Its on Netflix and I've been watching it from the beginning. FX got us hooked on it. Also, Big Bang Theory is really hilarious as well. And you should definitely listen to your mother, Once Upon a Time is great. Plus, its the same guys who did Lost. Hope you are plowing through your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing pretty good on the list with a few distractions along the way. I finished Glee, Gossip Girl, Game of Thrones and Mad Men. I'm working on Once Upon a Time and I added Nurse Jackie in there. It seems like I cannot get my hands on HIMYM and it's driving me crazy! Big Bang Theory, I tried it...couldn't get into it.

      Delete