Search Here!

December 20, 2012

21 Reasons The World Could/Should End Tomorrow


I think internal combustion is better than the way it went down in Melancholia.
I cannot bear to watch Anne Hathaway win an Oscar.


I’ve lost some weight this year in China and the Southern cooking I will enjoy in 2 weeks would probably set me back.

I can die happily now that I’ve heard, enjoyed, and been adequately obsessed with Pictures of You by The Cure.

Who wants to live in a world without Twinkies?

I can’t stand the thought of watching Daryl Dixon die on The Walking Dead.

We have a black president, which according to my Chinese students “is exactly how it happened in the movie 2012. And there was Hurricane Sandy too.”

No more time wasted hate-watching Smash.

Lindsay Lohan cannot/should not sink any lower. This would guarantee she does not.

Something’s gotta stop Grey’s Anatomy.

I’m on the fence about Moulin Rouge 2: The Great Gatsby.

All those Americans waiting on Downton Abbey Season 3....

Who wants to live in a world where 6 year olds get shot in their classrooms?

Dick Clark died this year, and no one wants to see Ryan Seacrest ring in the New Year.

You haven’t bought your Christmas gifts yet, and you deserve a break.

I marked off a major “bucket list” item-Climbing the Great Wall. 

Auburn fans really don’t want to endure another Alabama National Championship.

Women can die happy after having seen Magic Mike.

No one really wants to see The Hangover 3. 

Glee is out of agendas.

I’ve already pinned ALL THE THINGS on Pinterest.

Now that we know who Gossip Girl is, we can die...happy.


Which reasons did I miss? Which do you want to add?


No comments:

Post a Comment