Search Here!

December 22, 2012

21 Reasons The World Did Not End Yesterday

All is calm, all is right.


The world NEEDS to see Amy Poehler and Tina Fey host the Golden Globes.

I still believe there is redemption somewhere down the line for Lindsay Lohan.

Knowing whether Daryl Dixon survives the Governor/Zombie Apocalypse will give us all a glimpse into whether or not we actually stand a chance when if it happens.

There’s a royal baby coming!

More Honey Boo Boo please.

My Verizon contract still has a year to go. God forbid I terminate it early.

All those Americans are waiting on Downton Abbey Season 3. 

You procrastinated on buying Christmas gifts thinking the world might end. Cruel joke...now get going!

The last Olympic Games we see should not be London’s.

There are still children for Brad and Angelina to adopt.

We still don’t know who the mother of Ted’s children are.

There are so many more things to do on my bucket list.

If we’re going out, it’s gonna be death by zombies, not Mayan calendar mistakes.

I want to see Notre Dame pull an upset and beat Bama.

Who am I kidding, Bama is gonna win and once again prove that the SEC rules.

It’s time to actually MAKE the things I’ve pinned on Pinterest.

I still have to finish my book.

I need to see Jessica Lange kick some ass on American Horror Story.

I kinda want to see Dexter get what’s coming to him.

I still hold out hope that one day Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds will get married!

No one can know the hour...

No comments:

Post a Comment