Search Here!

December 24, 2012

My Grown Up Christmas List

Goregous.
I want to look like Kat Dennings or Kate Winslet. Either one will suffice.

Funniest person ever.
I want the confidence of Rebel Williams. She is a total honey badger, and I love her for it.

I can hold that for you?
I want Tina Fey to read my blog and think I’m clever and decide to hire and mentor me.

Oh Gwyneth...you're adorably ridiculous.
I want to be rich enough to nourish my inner aspect...ie...buy the stuff I see on goop.

Walk in the park...
I want to be married to John Krasinzki by day...

Candlelight dinner....
And Jesse Williams by night.

Is that seat for me?!
I want to be a Braverman....I don’t care how. I will be a distant cousin, or even just a twice removed something...just get me into that family!

I love her style!
I want the wardrobe of Mary from Downton Abbey...

I love this too though.
Maybe Kate Hudson on my Hippie days.

From now on when I sing, I'm making this face...just in case it all comes together at once.
I want to sing like Adele.

Talk about Magical Thinking...Joan Didion.
I want to write something that has the subtlety of Susan Orlean, the popularity of Harry Potter, the suspense of Stephen King, the inspiration of Brene Brown, the heart of Joan Didion, and the humor of David Sedaris.



What's on your Christmas List this year?

3 comments:

  1. You know I want to be talented enough to act as ridiculous as Joy Williams and be applauded for it. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enlighten me. What's a honey badger...and goop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honey badger comes from a popular video on youtube where the basic theme is that the "honey badger doesn't care about anything.' And goop is a website/lifestyle thing by Gwyneth Paltrow. Kind of ridiculous, but sweet all the same.

      Delete