Search Here!

June 26, 2012

Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield

So there was some article the other day about how Andrew decided that Emma was right for him. Um...that's great Andrew but we really wanna know how Emma decided that YOU were right for her.
Please let that be a wig over your gorgeous red hair.
I'm having a hard time embracing this couple. Sure, Andrew is the new Spiderman, but why do we need a new Spiderman already? I mean, is Tobey Maguire even 30 yet? Oh, he's 36? Well, that's depressing. And what has Andrew really even done? The Social Network? Big deal. And sure he's got okay-face, but he's so so skinny. And he has a huge head on that tiny body. Plus does he seem whiny to you? He seems whiny to me.
I think she's looking for someone better.
Meanwhile Emma is adorable. She's smart, her roles are vast and brilliant, and her career is promising. Her SNL appearances have been spot on. And she's adorable. Did I mention that? I mean, I want her a hundred miles away from Jim Carrey and his weird obsession with her. But it would be nice to see her with someone like...Chace Crawford or Josh Hartnett (he's still alive, right?)


I'm just not sure I can get on board with this. 
What do you think? Can you convince me? 


11 comments:

  1. She's a natural blond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh Hartnett? Is that the best you can do? That boy has a permanent frown built in. I'm only happy with her on the arm of Ryan Gosling because I loved Crazy Stupid Love so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I like that one too, but it was too obvious. I LOVE Josh Hartnett!

      Delete
    2. I'm with you Amber, Josh Hartnett!!!

      Delete
  3. I kinda dig Andrew Garfield. He has that whole nerd cute thing going on which was totally my thing growing up. And he does theatre so I enjoy that as well. I think they are adorable together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know..he does look like someone you might have dated back in the day.... ahem.

      Delete
  4. I agree. It's a little weird. She's just too awesome for him. He seems like an okay guy, but the two of them together... I guess I'd have to see it to believe it. She was so sweet sitting next to him during the Tony Awards, though. And I hope she goes back to a redhead, because I think it fits her so much better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched another movie with Andrew in it. Still not a fan. I'm trying!!

      Delete